5.1.- Definition: A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. In no case can cookies harm your computer. In contrast, the fact that they are active helps us identify and resolve possible errors.
- _gat and _ga: Google Analytics cookies that allow statistical analysis of visits to our website. Google Analytics data is not shared with any external company.
- viewed_cookie_policy (Cookie Law Plugin): Remember if the visitor has accepted / closed the cookie usage information bar.
5.3.- We inform you that you can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. In case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
We also indicate the following links, where you can find more information about the administration of cookies in the main internet browsers:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042